Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 143-149

I was partly avoiding posts this week because lately it has felt a little discouraging. As you can probably tell, things have been going slow around here, and maybe even not at all. For the last two months we have not been able to take donations, which has made things a little hard. But i have good news for you!
Firstly, thank you for your patience and all the love and encouragement that has been sent my way. I'm continually overjoyed when someone tells me they've been praying for the project and for these children that are so dear to my heart. These past weeks have brought a whole new meaning to what this project means to me personally. A change of heart and a better understanding of faith.

(drum roll please)I was updated yesterday and found out the current total is $1921.36. Donations will be up and running again soon as well!

If you have prayed for this project, for me, or the children, i want to say thank you. Your words are being heard and appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Dear lady, I admire your dedication. I know how discouraging it can be to have donations slow or even stop coming in.

    I want you to keep keeping on in faith. Your dedication is inspiring, even as something so simple as wearing the same dress each day. When you meet the children, give them the biggest hugs for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel,
      that was such a sweet and encouraging little message to receive! I appreciate you so much and i will hug every little child for you!...twice.(;

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy to see that you were patient and continued to pray for those children despite the fact that donations weren't coming in as fast as you'd liked! I know what this means to you! It was good to talk with you in person over this past weekend Lord bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! You have been such a sweet blessing to get to know over these past years.

      Delete