Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 135

A letter to Redeemer House:

I love you, even though sometimes you seem so so far out of reach.

I thought about all of you today. What it will be like to spend day after day with you. What it will be like to just laugh, and sit, and sing, and hug, and dance, and play, and pray, and love. Just love. I can't wait. But today,

it's like loving a million little hearts i've never even held. And it hurts a little at times.

Because you have never put your small hands in mine.
Because i know you pray for me and i pray for you, but we have never whispered prayers to each other.
Because you are so very special & i just haven't met you yet.

But i am reminded that love isn't always returned with a touch or smile. Sometimes you can't see it, but you know it's there. All the way across the oceans.

I still wait. I still love.

-tandy

No comments:

Post a Comment