Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 121

It's weird tagging posts with the month of "May." We are almost halfway through. Can you believe it?
Here are three things on my heart this week:

01. I've been e-mailing some sweet ladies these past months about starting there own projects like this. It has made me so happy to see woman stepping up and asking questions. Stepping out into the uncomfortable. But most of all, it's made me realize if I had sat around praying all day for God to make it clear whether or not this was a crazy idea, or what He wanted me to do next, I’d probably still be in the same position i was last December. Doing my part, but in all honesty, doing things for me.

You don't need a sign or an answer to pray to do something loving for someone else. It's nice to have direction, but if you are stuck, are waiting, just go. Just do something. For the sake of someone else, do something to show them Christ's love.

Have a little faith. It's what allows God to be God.

02. I appreciate people more than ever. (I appreciate you.)

03. "The comic book heroine feeds a woman’s desire to save the world in her own strength, but the real wonder woman lives for Jesus’ glory." -Marci Turner

1 comment: