Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 119

I hope you are enjoying your week and the slow turn into spring we are having.(if at all)
I can't believe we are at day 119. It's been real. & wonderful. & full of really great lessons. Even though things are a little tricky around here at the moment, we are strong and longing for more. In His loving way, Jesus reminded me that this is counting for something. Donations are down, but still i put my LBD on everyday.
He has been teaching me that He doesn't need me, but loves me-- i am doing this because my Beloved likes to work with me, even though i am not needed for it to happen.
These last few days/weeks have been there to remind me of why i am doing this. That the most important part of this project and my entire life is Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Hearing you say things like this makes me happy and grateful for what God has done and is doing in your life. xxx

    ReplyDelete