Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 102

1// i am not alone. this has become a small community in my heart drawn together from both near and far. & i want to thank you all for being a part of something that means so much to me. 2// this small project is becoming something far more meaningful to me by the day. & even if all it does is reach a few hearts, a few people, that's fine with me. it has reached and changed and challenged mine, and that's enough for me. 3// i don't know what comes next, but i am filled with hope for the coming days. 4// and lastly, thank you for your prayers. you are so appreciated. please continue to remember us here at the LBD Project for Uganda and Redeemer House Orphanage. we are still working some things out, but are so thankful for patience and the love that has been sent our way.


No comments:

Post a Comment