Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 107

They say "absence makes the heart grow fonder."
But that's really no excuse for why I haven't blogged in the past few days. Life has been taking over and I promise to manage my time better. On another note:

I have been praying praying for my lovely children.
I closed my eyes last night with them on my heart.
& awoke with them on my heart this morning too.
There's a world map hanging on the wall near the kitchen table.
Sometimes I map out what my trip is going to look like in the winter. I run my finger to each major city I will stop in, and when I finally get to Jinja, I smile.
I look, and dream, and can't wait to meet them all.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! When you finally get to Jinja, we will smile too! Love from all of us at Redeemer House!

    ReplyDelete