Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 85

We are just five days away from the month of March coming to an end.
I am approaching April with a happy heart and a willingness to serve. Some amazing and exciting things are happening in my life. That of which I will tell you about later.

This month I have learned:
There is faith in this project
& faith that we will reach our goal.
Because this faith is based on the one that never fails.

I would appreciate any donations and prayers you would be willing to send my way. Even if it's just your loose change or a few seconds of your time. These are little victories and ones I will gladly take.

Thank you for your interest in The LBD Project for Uganda. It means the world to me when I hear that someone has donated or been praying for this little journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment