Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 363



Hello friends!
The project is coming to an end in two short days. (I apologize for the lack of updates the past week. Being on the road has made this entirely too impossible.) But I want you all to know my heart has been so excited for what has been accomplished this year for these beautiful children. And I want to thank you for taking a part no matter how big or small. We may be far from our original goal, but I am so sure that whatever amount we end up with at the end of 2013 is and always will be perfect. I cannot thank you enough for caring for these children.
You gave.
You prayed.
You read the blog & left encouraging comments.

Without you, we would not have come this far.

I would be so honored if you would finish out strong with me.
Maybe you have a few minutes you could use to whisper some prayers to The King 
-or- 
a few dollars you could give to love these children.
Whatever you give, give with all your heart please. We would be so glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment