Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 236 & 237

My oldest sister and her little family are here for the weekend. They came to town with bébé Claire for a few days before we all split ways for the fall. These days i've learned to appreciate my family in a different way. Counting down the days until i depart for another country makes me happy yet sad at the same time. I've found myself counting the hugs i get and how many times i can say 'i love you' to my parents in person. Counting the sister conversations we have while we share a bed because moving boxes flood the others.  These moments are the sweetest moments. Going away has taught me how to cherish more, how to really love something that you know you wont always have. I love my family & it has made me love the family that i've made with my littles in Africa. Though i've never held their little hands, i fall more in love every time i say a prayer for them.
I cherish them.
If you would like to cherish them too,

No comments:

Post a Comment