Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12

Camp ended Saturday, i slept till 4pm yesterday, and i'm staying an extra week to help with rentals. I'll be home the following Monday and i'm head over heals excited. To sit and talk with my family, to go to my church again, to write post for all of you more frequently. Some lovely people have been sending donations in the mail and it has truly been a blessing. I'm looking forward to putting an update up on donations for you all and share some stories of this summer.

I feel like we've done some wonderful things for these children as we make our way through August. But I know we can do better. If only a dollar better, we would be so grateful.
 
Please consider giving to Redeemer House Orphanage. These children are worth it, i promise.
love,
tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment