Monday, July 29, 2013

Travel news

Hi everyone!

God has been good throughout these last few weeks. If there is one thing I have been learning at camp this summer it is that God wants us to care for the people around us, not just care about them. I have been thinking and praying a lot for my children in Jinja and I've been so thankful to those who have sent mail/comments/e-mails and so on my way. I've been meaning to write a post for all of you to tell you what's going on. Plans of travel are continuing to be put into place, but also checked to the curb. Many of you know I had been planning a visit to see my dears in December, but it doesn't look as if I will be in Africa at that time. While I am still headed to Romania for three months to work with a team of missionaries and the orphans there, I will be headed home to be with my family for Thanks Giving. Africa looks as if it will come early-mid next year. Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I work some things out with Redeemer House. I long to see each of my darlings and know that day will come soon.

And please donate to the children as well! Every little bit counts and is appreciated too!

Thank you for keeping up with the blog even when it lacks posts and a lot of love. Obviously, if you are reading this, you are no doubt a faithful friend and you should know I appreciate you.

Much love to you!

p.s.-pictures of the little black dress will be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment