Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 53

Ever since this project started, life has taken on a whole new meaning.

I have discovered love in small places and boldness in things that use to scare me to death.
People that live on the other side of the United States have reached out to say, "i'm praying for you." People I would have never had the opportunity to speak a word to in my life, but because of this project, I get to say "thanks." 

As we approach the end of February, my prayer would be that you would join me if you already haven't. Whether it's a small donation or prayer about the children, It is appreciated and doesn't go by unnoticed. I am grateful and so are they. 

If you would like to donate, "CLICK HERE."
If you would like to chat or just say hello, "CLICK HERE."

No comments:

Post a Comment