Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 46 47 48

I am back! I would say you deserve three posts, but you are going to get one very large one instead. I promise a lot of pictures and a lot of weekend love.

Day 46:
I headed over the mountain on Friday with my sister to surprise one of my best friends for her birthday. She is leaving the country for 6 months, so we wished her farewell with lots of love & laughter. We surprised her on campus with cake, a crown, and there may or may not have been some kazoo tunes.

Day 47:
We made 60 donuts for a party Saturday night. My dress was in for a good washing the next day. Floury galore.
Day 48:
Today, God has been good. I spent most of my time driving home in prayer for the children and just life in general. Things are a little more clearer, a little more sure.
I didn't get a picture of me today.
But I did get a picture of this gorgeous forest on the way, and the trees are much much prettier than me anyways.

Also, I want to thank you all for the kind words as of late. It's funny because someone always says something when I need it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment